CsvAttachToSql allows you to export CSV data and attachments into Microsoft SQL Server.Supports:
- Attachments (already understands DetachIt %Extr_Att_Names column in CSV files)
- Comma Delimited Files (CSV)
- Tab Delimited Files
- Other Delimiters
- Allows carriage returns within column data when data is within double quotes
- Allows line feeds within column data when data is within double quotes
- Double quotes within double quotes supported (with 2 double quotes)
- Caters for carriage return and carriage return line feeds in data. Most import tools including Excel break to a new record when they see CR or CR LF even if it is within double quotes (they should not). Rich Text is usually full of CRLF and CR.
Free Tech Support is provided for 90 days from date of purchase.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with any of our products we offer a full 60 day money back guarantee.